Lying on the edge of the National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise, the Valle di Comino offers a wide variety of trails of all levels of difficulty and meeting all sorts of interests in the natural world. Come with us for a slow adventure on fields or slopes, lake settings or high mountains, and rejoice at feeling nature’s textures and contours under your feet, breathing uncontaminated air, listening to birds and other animal sounds and above all at viewing the spectacular and quiet serenity of an unspoiled landscape all around. Let us know how long you would like your walk to be and if there are any mobility issues and we will provide some detailed suggestions.
- Duration: Approx. 2 to 6 hours (depending on trails)
- Difficulty: Easy, moderate, challenging (depending on trails)
- Rate: from €60 flat fee (per group up to 6 people, not per person)
- Includes: walk with experienced & qualified environmental guides.
- Excludes: special clothes & accessories.
Notes: The trails can also be taken on bike or horseback and some of them are available for people with disabilities. Please, get in touch for a customized quote.