-Arrival and welcome at a “Le Case Marcieglie” in San Donato Val Comino, visit to the farm and workshop of your choice (building ancient toys, growing vegetables in the garden, bees and honey making);
- Dinner and overnight stay.
|- Breakfast and transfer to “Camosciara” for a hike along old shepherds’ trails and paths in the woods to discover the history of the Park.
- Workshop on animal traces.
- Break for lunch.
- Arrival and welcome at “Vallecupa” and accommodation.
- Approaching Horses experience and visit to the farm.
- Dinner, tasting of herbal teas produced by Cooperative “Camosciara” and overnight stay.
|- Breakfast and hiking from La Sorgente to Bisegna, following the springs of the Giovenco river.
- Packed lunch.
- Arrival and welcome at “B&B Prati del Lupo” and accommodation.
- Visit to a blacksmith’s workshop and iron forging demonstration.
- Making bread workshop, dinner and overnight stay.
|- Breakfast and departure.|
Rate: from € 247.00 per person
(children up to 12 years of age 50% discount)
Includes: accommodation in double room for 3 nights with breakfast, 3 dinners (drinks excluded), 1 packed lunch, 2 hikes, 2 farm visits, 2 workshops, Approaching Horses experience, herbal teas tasting and demonstration of iron forging, qualified guides for all activities, baggage transfer and car pick up transfer. Does not include, travel insurance, drinks during dinners, all that is not listed in “Includes”.