Enjoy the view from a paraglider or hang glider, or stay fit in a stunning setting and go trekking or cycling in the mountains of the oldest National Park in Italy.
- Who: You enjoy outdoor sports, natural landscapes and breath-taking views.
- Why: You’d like some exercise in the open air and explore paths that truly take you closer to nature.
- When: Spring to early autumn.
- Day 1: Walking in the Valle di Comino (San Donato, Alvito, Vicalvi, Casalvieri).
- Day 2: Walking on the Ulysses Riviera (Circeo, Sperlonga).
- Day 3: Exploring the National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise (Scanno, Pescasseroli, Lacerno).