Topics: culture, history, archaeology, nature, food, wine, cooking lessons.
- Day 1: Culture and History: Roman towns and medieval villages in the countryside and foothills.
Discover small unspoiled villages, stroll with locals and listen to historical facts and anecdotes while tasting specialties at local shops.
- Day 2: History and Archaeology: From the ancient Romans to the Second World War.
Discover Cassino, Montecassino, Venafro, Isernia, San Pietro Infine.
- Day 3: Nature: Lakes, flora and fauna in the National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise.
Discover Lake Barrea and Lake Scanno, explore Pescasseroli and its Natural Museum.
- Day 4: History, Archaeology and Nature: Ancient and modern sites by the sea.
Discover the Tyrrhenian coast, its Roman remains and natural wonders in Gaeta and Sperlonga.
- Day 5: Food and Wine: Cheese and wine making, tastings and pairings.
Discover pecorino cheese and buffalo mozzarella and indigenous vine varieties
- Day 6: Lesson: Hands-on Italian Cuisine made with Italians.
Discover the secrets of Italian homemade delicacies and make specialties with restaurants and home cooks.
- Day 7: Departure.