Learn about growing vegetables, enjoy picking them or join us for our yearly grape harvest or olive oil making and take back home your own Italian products.
- Who: You enjoy working outdoors and making your own food from natural, base ingredients.
- Why: You’ll experience turning what is taken from the land into fantastic food.
- When: Available all year round, (see below).
Activities depend on season, weather and availability:
- Winter: sowing, pruning, meat processing (sausages and cured meat making).
- Spring: sowing, pruning, vegetable and wild edible plant picking (spinach, asparagus).
- Summer: the cereal harvest, vegetable, nut and wild fruit and plant picking, pickled vegetables, tomato sauce, jams and marmalades.
- Autumn: vegetable and mushroom picking, the grape harvest and wine making, the olive harvest and oil making.
All year round: dairy product making, truffle search.